Scholarships Available for New & Current Students!
Scholarship of Achievement
Vatterott Educational Centers, Inc. has established a scholarship program to assist their students to continue their education. Scholarships are offered each year for study in a full- or part-time course of study chosen by the student at an eligible Vatterott Educational Center, Inc. program.
The program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability or national origin. In order to be eligible for the general Scholarship, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed one term at an eligible Vatterott Educational Centers, Inc. (VEC) program.
- Have filed a current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and demonstrate eligibility for a Federal Pell Grant.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale and be eligible to graduate.
- Be seeking a degree or certificate of the college, in a course of study chosen by the applicant.
- Demonstrate a strong attendance history of 80% or higher.
Academic Revitalization Scholarship
Each recipient of the Academic Revitalization Scholarship (the “Scholarship”) will receive Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00) to be credited to the recipient’s student account at graduation. Should this result in a credit balance, the funds would then be applied to any outstanding student loans in the student’s name. This scholarship is open to any re-enrolling student who previously withdrew or dropped from an academic program at any Vatterott Educational Centers, Inc. school. In order to be eligible for the general Scholarship, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate an exemplary attendance record that will allow the student to graduate from their program within the designated time for completion;
- Graduate from their program with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.5; and
- Submit an application, one page essay and two reference forms to the School’s Registrar no later than close of business Monday of the 5th week of their first term.
High School Graduate Scholarship
The High School Graduate Scholarship is a general scholarship in the amount of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00), which will be applied to the scholarship winner’s student account upon enrolling at a Vatterott Educational Centers, Inc. school. The Scholarship, which will be disbursed in the form of a tuition credit, is non-transferable and carries no cash value. In order to be eligible for the general Scholarship, candidates must have graduated from an accredited high school in the previous twelve (12) months, prior to enrollment at the school. Applicants are required to complete an application which they can obtain from the Director of Education or by following the link below. To obtain a paper copy of the application, please contact the Director of Education at the campus.
Presidential Achievement Scholarship
Each recipient of the Presidential Achievement Scholarship (the “Scholarship”) will receive Two Thousand Dollars ($2000.00) to be credited to the recipient’s’ student account at graduation. Should this result in a credit balance, the funds would then be applied to any outstanding student loans in the student’s name. In order to be eligible for the Scholarship, candidate must be a new student and meet the following criteria:
Graduate from their program of study within the designated time for completion and achieve a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.50
Submit an application, provide a one page essay and 2 reference forms to the Campus Registrar, no later than close of business Monday of the 5th week of the New Student’s first term.